you can't afford ignorance
Business Owner Crash Course
My partners and I previously owned a company based in Colorado. Recently, we acquired a new company in California. We quickly came to realize, California HR laws, rules and regulations are far different than Colorado. We were a bit lost and needed an expert to help guide us and teach us. We contacted SGV Law and began working with Valerie whom is a god send! Not only did we build rapport quickly, she was extremely knowledgeable and VERY thorough. She was just what we needed! She went above and beyond by truly listening to our needs. In fact, she spoke with us for several hours on many different occasions to ensure no stone was left unturned. She quickly put together a legal plan which included a proper list of policies, procedures and legal documents which she helped guide us to implement. Most importantly, she educated us along the way so we wouldn’t find ourselves stumbling about in confusion again. We are forever grateful to Valerie and her team and will use them for years and years to come. SGV Law is a very credible, transparent company who we’d recommend to anyone and everyone! If you need help, call them. You will NOT be disappointed! If we could give this review 10 stars, we absolutely would!
Prioritize your Protection and Enroll in our Employer Crash Course
Employer Crash Course is a unique, value-filled workshop created and taught by California Employer Attorneys. This interactive course is a deep dive into everything you need to know in order to protect your business and manage employees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business Owners with California Employees plans to hire
- Managers and Supervisors of California Employees
- Executive Teams who have CA Employees
- HR Professionals who are just starting or need a refresher
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Red flags to listen for and spot so you don’t ignore a potential liability
- Foundational systems that can set your business up for success
- Best practices that can change the way your employees respond to you
- Overview of CA Labor Law
- Employee Relations issues you should never ignore
- When to call for help and who to enlist
- Enroll in our optional 1/2 day CA Wage and Hour deep dive to go in depth on understanding CA payroll, meal breaks, rest breaks, compensation structures, bonuses and commissions, and more!
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE?
- Virtual and In Person Options
- Business Owners from Various Industries or reserve a workshop just for your team. *Call us to ask about special group rates
- Fun (yes, we said fun!)
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 4 hours of priceless information to protect your business
- 1, 1 hour follow up Strategy Session with your team
- BONUS: 20% off a Bonus day session