San Gabriel Valley Law P.C.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.sangabrielvalleylaw.com (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.sangabrielvalleylaw.com . Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Site Use. San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 680 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 180, Pasadena, CA 91101
By Phone: (818) 949-8029
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. San Gabriel Valley Law P.C. may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
San Gabriel Valley Law P.C.
680 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 180
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES
Materials and information provided in this document are not indicative of likely results in any particular legal matter. San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. makes no guarantees as to results. Further, past results do not guarantee future results for that
same client or party, or any third-party. San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. make(s) no income/financial claims, nor guarantee of any kind regarding the potential income or results through our communications or your participation in the purchase of any of the products or services. There is no guarantee you will
earn any money using any of our materials, be completely free from litigation or risk, and San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. makes no guarantees or promises of such.
FEES AND SERVICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Materials and information provided in this document are not intended to represent a contract or final and definite document. Fees and services offered are subject to change without notice and with the sole discretion of San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C.
For the most up to date service offerings, please contact San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. directly.
NO ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
No attorney-client relationship is established by receipt of this document. All applications will be thoroughly reviewed and
if accepted, San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. will communicate directly with applicant, communicate acceptance of representation of your matter, and both applicant and San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. will sign an engagement letter outlining terms of that representation. San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C. may decline to provide legal service if a conflict of interest is discovered at the sole discretion of San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C .
The scope of legal services to be performed by San Gabriel Valley Law, P.C will be expressly agreed upon in writing before any legal services are performed, and do not include any services that have been expressly excluded or are otherwise outside the scope of the written agreement.