1 in 2 CA Employers will get sued this year
EMPLOYERS LOSE 67% OF ALL LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THEM IN CALIFORNIA.
It will cost you an average of $50,000 to defend yourself and settle.
It will cost well over $100,000 to lose a wrongful termination or discrimination lawsuit.
Don’t wait to become the next statistic
Protect your Business NOW
Ways we help small business owners
- COVID-19 PANDEMIC COMPLIANCE
- WAGE & HOUR COMPLIANCE
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- HARASSMENT TRAINING
- WORKPLACE SAFETY & CAL-OSHA
- FMLA, MATERNITY LEAVE, & ADA
- POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- EMPLOYEE HANDBOOKS & JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- INTERNAL COMPLIANCE AUDITING
- SEVERANCE AGREEMENTS
- NEGOTIATION & MEDIATION
- WORKER’S COMP